Zucchini Slice: This recipe is one that we recommend to everyone in our 6 Week Body Challenge.
- 2 large Zucchini grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion diced
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ cup of lightly baked eggplant
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1tsp of mixed spices
- Pepper to taste
- Place zucchini, carrot, onion, capsicum and eggplant into a bowl. Add almond meal.
- Lightly beat eggs in a separate bowl before adding to mixture. Stir in well.
- Pour into dish. Cook for 30-40 mins on 180 degrees. Until golden brown and set.
- You can opt to use fresh herbs in a dish as it will give it more flavour, go for Italian parsley, oregano, basil.
- This dish serves 6 so can be made on the weekend to be used for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pair with a light salad if you will be having this for lunch or dinner. Can be kept for up to 3-4 days.
- Line your dish with baking paper for an easy way to get out of a dish.
- Not recommended to freeze this.