1/2 Sweet potato
- Avocado with lemon, salt & pepper
- Cottage cheese & tomato
- Peanut butter & banana
- Almond butter, dates & coconut butter
- Cut the sweet potato in half lengthways, then in half again ( so you should have four slices).
- Peel the skin off the sweet potato (optional)
- A seam on the stove for 8 minutes (or until soft).
- Place slices in a sandwich press and cook until soft in the middle and slightly crisp on the outside.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Get creative with your toppings, the possibilities are endless!