Redhead Wellness Sanctuary is a fresh upbeat wellness hub that has serviced our community since 2015.
To check us out, please visit our website: redheadwellness.com
In a nutshell, we offer classes in yoga, meditation and fitness. Therapies such as; massage, naturopathy, reiki and health coaching and run courses/workshops in all aspects of health and well-being.
As we expand our services, we require a passionate and attentive Junior Welcome Staff member to join our team.
The new member to our team will have the following attributes;
- Vibrant personality
- Desire for growth toward Management or Executive Assistant.
- A willingness to fine tune skills and learn from the ground up
- Loyal and committed
- Works well in a team
- Self motivated and can work independantly
- Love for people
- Customer service focused
- Ability to think commercially when required
- Passionate about wellness
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail, notices the small things (We LOVE OCD!)
- Looking for a long-term career
This position is ideal for those starting their career, recently left school and ready to learn through practical experience.
Your career commences on reception, helping our members and clients through diligence and 5-star service. Maintaining a standard of excellence in the presentation of our Sanctuary. Examples of daily tasks are;
- Assisting members with class check ins, memberships and ensuring their needs are met
- Using our software – Mindbody, to book clients into classes, create events, change class schedules, run reports for budgeting, inventory and managing client profiles
- Understanding the basics of general well-being to impart knowledge on our members
- Thorough knowledge of our services and products
- Ensuring the studio is kept to a 5-star standard
- Assisting with Kids Club
- Basic P.A tasks
- Basic food prep (smoothies & slices)
- Permanent part time; 50 hours per fortnight with a 6-month trial period as a casual staff member
- Starting annual wage of $27,300 plus Super, bonuses, loading and additional hours where applicable
8am – 5pm (8.5)
2pm – 8pm (5.5)
4 – 8pm (4)
8am – 5.30pm alternating weeks (9)
7am – 12pm – alternating weeks (5)
We require some flexibility with covering other team members shifts and additional hours for workshops within reason.
An important criterion for the perfect candidate is a desire to commence a long-term career in the wellness industry in either management or as an executive assistant. This role is not for those studying other facets of health and looking to branch into a practitioner position.
Some members of our admin team instruct fitness and yoga classes and this combination works well, however we are looking for someone whose primary focus is on administration, and eventually, management or executive assistant with domestic and international travel.
We are an excited and energetic group of wellness advocates looking for the right fit. More important than experience and credentials is your work ethic and core values and how they align with our ethos.
Every day we honour our values in the work we do. We use our vision to inspire us and have a thirst for growth and self-empowerment.
Our core values are;
- Inspiration not pressure
- We believe in connection above all things
- Community is key
- Good vibes
- Balanced approach
- Guilt free zone
- We humanise the wellness movement
- Place of acceptance
- We love giving
- We uphold a standard of excellence
- We have initiative
If this ethos gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply;
Please create a 1 – 2 minute video on how you align with our core values and why you believe we were meant to work together.
Send your short video with your name, phone and email to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note, no resumes or written applications will be considered. Videos only please.
Have a beautiful day and we look forward to hearing from you,
Melinda & the team