Redhead Wellness Sanctuary is a fresh upbeat wellness hub that has serviced our community since 2015.
To check us out, please visit our website: redheadwellness.com
In a nutshell, we offer classes in yoga, meditation and fitness. Therapies such as; massage, naturopathy, reiki and health coaching and run courses/workshops in all aspects of health and well-being.
We are currently in search of a passionate and dedicated Cleaner/House Manager to provide the high level of quality and cleanliness we love to uphold.
The new member to our team will have the following attributes;
- Desire to provide an excellent and quality service
- Attention to detail, notices the small things (We LOVE OCD!)
- Loyal and committed
- Self motivated and an independent worker
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly professional and knowledgable on cleaning/organisational practices
This position is ideal for those with a background in domestic cleaning, wanting to take on something new.
Your career commences on the cleaning of the Sanctuary and residence, upholding a consistent quality through diligence and 5-star service. Maintaining a standard of excellence in the presentation of our Sanctuary. Examples of daily tasks are;
- Complete and thorough clean of the Sanctuary
- Complete and thorough clean of residence
- Assisting with general personal assistant duties such as;
- Sorting mail
- Filling in forms
- Organising cupboards
- Light filing
- Monday and Thursdays 7 to 11am, to cover both the Sanctuary and residence
- Casual employment
- $27 per hour
We are an excited and energetic group of wellness advocates looking for the right fit. More important than experience and credentials is your work ethic and core values and how they align with our ethos.
Every day we honour our values in the work we do. We use our vision to inspire us and have a thirst for growth and self-empowerment. Our core values are;
- Inspiration not pressure
- We believe in connection above all things
- Community is key
- Good vibes
- Balanced approach
- Guilt free zone
- We humanise the wellness movement
- Place of acceptance
- We love giving
- We uphold a standard of excellence
- We have initiative
If this ethos gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply;
Please create a 1 – 2 minute video on how you align with our core values and why you believe we were meant to work together.
Send your short video with your name, phone and email to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note, no resumes or written applications will be considered. Videos only please.
Have a beautiful day and we look forward to hearing from you,
Melinda & the team